Thank you to you all for your support of the bazaar and church activities.
The bazaar is coming up on August 26th and we need hands to help with preparations: the more hands we have, the easier it is for everyone. Mahalo!
Sat 8/18, 9am-11am General cleaning:
- Weed whacking, hedge and some tree trimming, roof & gutter cleaning,
- bathroom, windows, screens and doors cleaning.
Sun 8/19 1:00pm (After MHQ monthly service
- Setup canopies: Library-Judo, Games, BBQ Chicken, Vegetables, Cut flowers (need windbreaker), Plants
- Need canopy over back of storage shed.
- Construct: Bazaar booths, scrip booths, sushi rack, cut flowers shelving, build more barricades if necessary, check on signs.