Tenrikyo Pearl Church Monthly Service ‘ 2008 February Monthly Service
Good morning. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to attend the February Monthly Service here at Tenrikyo Pearl Church and thank you for your kind and sincere offerings. I am sure God the Parent and Oyasama is really happy to see you all here today and to have performed the service with joy and in high spirits!
We interrupt our mental dust series temporarily to convey this important message about gratitude.
THE POWER OF THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS
Today I would like to share with information in a report made by famous writer Gregg Braden, who started off as a scientist and engineer.
The report explains three astonishing experiments with DNA, which proves that DNA can heal itself according to the "feelings" of the individual.
The first experiment reported was done by Dr.Vladimir Poponin, a quantum biologist. In this experiment, first a container was emptied (i.e. a vacuum was created within it), and the only thing left in it were photons (particles of light). They measured the distribution (ie the location) of the photons and found they were completely random inside the container. This was the expected result. Then some DNA was placed inside the container and the distribution (location) of the photons was re-measured. This time the photons were LINED UP in an ORDERED way and aligned with the DNA. In other words the physical DNA had an effect on the non- physical photons.
After that, the DNA was removed from the container, and the distribution of the photons was measured again. The photons REMAINED ORDERED and lined up where the DNA had been. What are the light particles connected to?
Gregg Braden says we are forced to accept the possibility that there is some NEW field of energy, a web of energy and the DNA is communicating with the photons through this energy.
The second experiment was done by the military. Leukocytes (white blood cells) were collected for DNA from donors and placed into chambers so they could measure electrical changes. In this experiment, the donor was placed in one room and subjected to "emotional stimulation" consisting of video clips, which generated different emotions in the donor. The DNA was placed in a different room in the same building. Both the donor and his DNA were monitored and as the donor exhibited emotional peaks or valleys (measured by electrical responses), the DNA exhibited the IDENTICAL RESPONSES AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. There was no lag time, no transmission time. The DNA peaks and valleys EXACTLY MATCHED the peaks and valleys of the donor in time.
The military wanted to see how far away they could separate the donor from his DNA and still get this effect. They stopped testing after they separated the DNA and the donor by 50 miles and STILL had the SAME result. No lag time; no transmission time.
The DNA and the donor had the same identical responses in time. What can this mean? Gregg Braden says it means that living cells communicate through a previously unrecognized form of energy. This energy is not affected by time and distance. This is a non-local form of energy, an energy that already exists everywhere, all the time.
The third experiment was done by the Institute of Heart Math and the paper that was written about this was titled: Local and Non local Effects of Coherent Heart Frequencies on Conformational Changes of DNA. (Disregard the title! The info is incredible.)
This is the experiment that relates directly to the anthrax situation. In this experiment, some human placenta DNA (the most pristine form of DNA) was placed in a container from which they could measure changes in the DNA. Twenty-eight vials of DNA were given (one each) to 28 trained researchers. Each researcher had been trained how to generate and FEEL feelings, and they each had strong emotions.
What was discovered was that the DNA CHANGED ITS SHAPE according to the feelings of the researchers.
1. When the researchers FELT gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA responded by RELAXING and the strands unwound. The length of the DNA became longer.
2. When the researchers FELT anger, fear, frustration, or stress, the DNA responded by TIGHTENING UP. It became shorter and SWITCHED OFF many of our DNA codes! If you’ve ever felt "shut down" by negative emotions, now you know why your body was equally shut down too. The shut down of the DNA codes was reversed and the codes were switched back on again when feelings of love, joy, gratitude and appreciation were felt by the researchers.
This experiment was later followed up by testing HIV positive patients. They discovered that feelings of love, gratitude and appreciation created 300,000 TIMES the RESISTANCE they had without those feelings. So here’s the answer to what can help you stay well, no matter what dreadful virus or bacteria may be floating around. Stay in feelings of joy, love, gratitude and appreciation!
Gregg Braden says this illustrates a new recognized form of energy that connects all of creation. This energy appears to be a TIGHTLY WOVEN WEB that connects all matter. Essentially we’re able to influence this web of creation through our VIBRATION.
SUMMARY: What do the results of these experiments have to do with our present situation? This is the science behind how we can choose a timeline to stay safe, no matter what else is happening. Gregg explains (in The Isaiah Effect), that basically time is not just linear (past, present and future), but it also has depth. The depth of time consists of all the possible prayers and timelines that could ever be prayed or exist. Essentially, all our prayers have already been answered. We just activate the one we’re living through our FEELINGS.
Gregg Braden reminds us that the law of the Universe is that we attract what we focus on. If we are focused on fearing whatever may come, we are sending a strong message to the Universe to send us whatever we fear.
Instead, if we can get ourselves into feelings of joy, love, appreciation, or gratitude, and focus on bringing more of that into our lives, we are going to avoid the negative stuff automatically.
We will be choosing a different timeline with our feelings. In Tenrikyo we explain this in terms of cutting your bad causality and changing your ‘destiny.’
Gregg Braden goes on to say we can prevent getting anthrax, or any other flu or virus or whatever, by staying in these positive feelings. Doing this maintains an incredibly strong immune system.
So this is our protection for whatever comes: Find something to be happy about every day, and every hour if possible, moment-to-moment, even if only for a few minutes. This is the easiest and best protection we can have.
Unless you have a very disciplined mind, this is very difficult to do. So this is why Oyasama taught us the service to sweep away our negative thoughts, our negative thinking and to focus on gratitude, joy and sincerity. It is through the daily and consistent performance of the Service that we can bring about healing, peace and the joyous life to all humankind
1. I would like to thank those who came out to the Boys & Girls Association annual New Year Park Cleanup and BBQ Picnic held on Sunday, January 27th at Moiliili Stadium Park. A record 26 people from Pearl Church showed up which is the most for one church.
2. This Sunday is Mission HQ monthly service from 9am and the following Monday is the 2nd Annual All Tenri Cultural Center Cleanup Hinokishin Day from 9am-11am. And the following Tuesday is Nioigake Day from Mission HQ.
3. On Tuesday, (the 1st Tuesday), March 4th, we have the monthly Mission HQ Community Hinokishin Day. Meet at Dendocho at 9am.
4. Please mark your calendars for the BGA annual Spring Camp and General Meeting which will be held on March 21-23 (Fri-Sun). Please encourage your kids to join the camp and friends to come out to do hinokishin!
5. In April of 2010, the Women’s Association will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary. April 18 will be the Oyasama Birthday Celebration and Young Women’s Club Convention and on April 19th, the 100th Anniversary General Meeting will be held. In building our hearts toward the 100th Anniversary, the Women’s Association will be promoting the theme, ‘Mind of Gratitude on a Daily Basis.’ Along with this theme the Women’s Association is encouraging everyone to make a daily contribution however small, in gratitude of our daily blessings. The contributions should be gathered during every monthly service until the 100th Anniversary and sent to our upper church affiliation, which in turn send the contributions to church headquarters.
6. Please welcome, our church live-in: Chance Chong and home stay students: Lisa Panigada from Switzerland, Sakura Soga of Tokushima and Kanae Matsu****a of Hokkaido. And also members of the Hawaii Young Men’s Association.
Tenrikyo Pearl Church Monthly Service ‘ 2008 February Monthly Service